- Third Workshop on ‘Romeyka and the languages of the eastern Black Sea’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 26-27 May 2016.
- Bielefeld – Cambridge Meeting on ‘The Languages of Asia Minor’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 19-20 March 2015. Speakers: Stefanie Böhm, Georg Höhn, Johanna Lorenz, Nicolaos Neocleous, Johanna Neugebauer, Ioanna Sitaridou, Stavros Skopeteas, Jenneke van der Wal.
- Workshop on ‘Interaction of negation and modality in the history of Greek and beyond’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 26 April 2013. Speakers: Anastasia Giannakidou, Ioanna Sitaridou, David Willis, Jo Willmott.
- Second Workshop on ‘Romeyka and Asia Minor Greek’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 1 April 2012. Speakers: Stergios Chatzikyriakidis, Petros Karatsareas, Ioanna Sitaridou, Peter Trudgill, Stavroula Tsiplakou.
- Workshop on the ‘Evolution of Tense, Aspect and Mood in the History of Greek’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 13 December 2010. Speakers/Discussants: Geoffrey Horrocks, Amalia Moser, Ioanna Sitaridou, Jo Willmott.
- First Workshop on ‘The Hellenic varieties of Pontus: Romeyka in contemporary Trebizond’, Queens’ College, Cambridge, 13 March 2010. Speakers: Brian Joseph, Peter Mackridge, Hakan Özkan, Ioanna Sitaridou.